GTech as a testing device

Dave Zug. dzug at delanet.com
Mon Oct 2 16:11:18 GMT 2000

MSD must gum up the sound signal but there IS a tach wire output.  The last
I messed with streetdyno demo it had a hard time interperating the noise
out. Has the circuit been enhanced?  I'd like to get one (or partial) of
your WAV files if you dont mind - to see how clean of a signal you got.
Thanks!