GTech as a testing device

Rex Weatherford rexweatherford at home.com
Mon Oct 2 16:40:27 GMT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Zug." <dzug at delanet.com>
To: <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: GTech as a testing device

> MSD must gum up the sound signal but there IS a tach wire output.  The
last
> I messed with streetdyno demo it had a hard time interperating the noise
> out. Has the circuit been enhanced?  I'd like to get one (or partial) of
> your WAV files if you dont mind - to see how clean of a signal you got.
> Thanks!

I just tired to download my zip, but win zip gave me an error when trying to
open the file....  Not sure why...

Perhaps you will have better luck..

Here is the file that also includes a wav and some other output.

http://www.beretta.net/fast_lane/dyno_charts/gtz/9_11_99_stock.zip

There are lots of other interesting files in that directory..  Some Diacom,
etc..

This was the first day that I had ever played with it.

This file has most all of them in it IIRC.  Just no wav...   Unfortunately
the machine I use for this work is packed away from the move and has not
been unpacked....

http://www.beretta.net/fast_lane/dyno_charts/gtz/MasterDynoRuns.xls

Rex