anti-theft chips ?

Mike Rolica 97005620 at lambton.on.ca
Thu Oct 5 13:46:07 GMT 2000

well ive though about this too....
i don't know if it is an option on the truck ecm's, but i always thought
with the 730, since there is vats.. and you can turn it on and
off... regulate the frequency it wants.... you could always make i 555
timer circuit like i did for the correct frequecy, and have a switch
somewhere to activate the timer....
or something to that effect.
right now on my  truck (using the 730) i recently installed a decent
alarm.  instead of the standard relay for the starter kill, i wired that
output to power of my hiddden 555 timer circuit....
just a though.