EGR disabled and Knocking

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Oct 13 03:05:59 GMT 2000

the base calibration for his application needs work.
If you render the EGR inop, and then it pings then that just means you have
too much timing, and/or AFR is off.  The EGR was just masking it is all.
You just can't expect to flip a switch and always have things line up,
afterward.
In even a 747 you got 250 areas to play with, so playing dominoes is always
possible
Bruce
   Luckily hadn't rained, so following the trailer ruts was easy.  Boat has
been recovered, but *War Paint* was found, and no sign of the little guys
yet.  Several empty bottles of the good stuff were also found at the site,
gads, the mind she boggles