Injector DC again/N2O

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sun Oct 15 07:35:32 GMT 2000

Cracked a 7 in the 1/8th - Theres a milestone! My next.

Dirty or otherwise poor 22# injectors might be my diagnosis. I'll eat my
shoe(delete,delete,delete,delete) words if I get a better ET from the 24's
I'll be putting in this winter. Well, it might get better due to a better
spray pattern, and I'll be changing the lower intake at the same time so my
analysis wont really be controlled enough. Not apples to apples really, I'm
at 5300 RPM's, You're above 6300 if I remember right.

I'm convertor limited and will stay that way (1900). too many R's in cruise
for my tastes to go to a 3500 which will net me a mid 12 on the motor.
Remember my NOS is 40 HP - just a LITTLE cheating ;-)

Sorry, Won't show you my 10.. thanks for asking about it anyway  ;-P
(couldn't resist ;-)

hmmm 12.53.  Guess I'll put in the 42 jet for D6  ;-)

I should get on the thirdgen list so these people wont have to listen,
Sorry.