Promedit help

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 02:06:41 GMT 2000

OK, I have a new Pocket Programmer, a new Daters II, and I'm ready to rock n'
roll. So I sit down and start trying to edit a stock Audi bin and nothing
doing. I searched the archives for 2 hours on how to change a value in
promedit. I even searched my E-mail archives since I thought I remember this
question before, but no luck. I know this has got to be a simple question, so
can anyone tell me how to change a table value in Promedit? Also, is saving
the data to a list file the same as saving it as .bin file?

Exasperated in GA.