Promedit help

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Fri Sep 8 02:25:14 GMT 2000

What are you trying to change?  The definition of a table, or a value
in the prom that's displayed in the table?

A lst file is not a .bin file.

Which version of Promedit are you using?  I spent a little time with
this editor before I switched to another, but I seem to remember it
wasn't hopeless. : )
Shannen