Programming questions

Romans, Mark romans at starstream.net
Fri Sep 15 15:55:24 GMT 2000

I can't speak to your app directly but in general.
ESC, yes with no vss you are probably not receiving  the benefit of esc.
Hwy mode, setting the enable to 255 effectively disables this function.
The open loop %A/F is in all code that I have seen, it only applies when in
open loop,
once in closed loop BL and INT correction factors apply.  If it goes into
closed loop
at idle, you probably need a heated 02 sensor also if it's too rich when it
does go
into open loop, lean the table out a bit!
Mark