EFI Pow Wow... and 60+2 wheel pickup

John S. Gwynne jsg at jsgpc.mrcday.com
Thu Sep 28 14:12:41 GMT 2000

Just a quick note...

I intend to be at Bruce's Pow Wow Sunday sometime around 1:30-2:00.

I'm going to bring an efi332 sent up with a crank sensor, 60+2 wheel,
and strobe light to demonstrate tpu synchronization with the wheel
(without an air compressor, this will be a low speed
demonstration). I'm running rtems-ss-2000919 and my rtems based
efi code.  The strobe light simulates an ignition coil.

I'm also going to bring my RAM modified '730 ( for the gm fans :).

I may or may not have my supercharged jeep there... I haven't put the
top on yet and one of the water pump gaskets (at the block) is
leaking.

BTW, anyone in the 60+2 crank wheel group buy who will be at this
event, can pick up their wheel(s) there. email me in advance please.

hope to see you there... many thanks to Bruce for hosting this!

john gwynne