GTech as a testing device

Davis davis at mail.eecis.udel.edu
Sat Sep 30 12:29:33 GMT 2000

You can do better with a timing circuit and VSS data, but for simplistic
uses, the GTech is ok..  I found it NOT to be useful on my car because
my 700R4 is setup to shift hard and the 1->2 and 2->3 shifts would
always throw it off.  (IE, on one 12.9 at 106 run, the GTech reported
a 12.6 at 126!!  because the car really hooked on the 1-2 shift and
launched it.. 8-)