DIY WB update

Brian L Massey blocklm at juno.com
Tue Aug 14 04:27:57 GMT 2001

On Thu, 13 Aug 1998 22:56:22 -0400 "Bruce" <nacelp at bright.net> writes:

> The best way, is learning at someone's expense.  Volunteer to work
> on a turbo race car/truck/tractor.

Well, sure!, experience is wonderful. I was trying to figure some way to
come up to speed a bit before offering to help someone. I appreciate that
there is book-learning and experience. But time and tide had proven the
pedigogical sequence of books and then experience. I was trying to do the
book-study first.

> Depending on what strategy I'm running, mine likes 12.25, or 11.8.

OK, that's a useful data point. From 12.25 to 11.8. I realize that
depending on boost level there will be differences. I was just trying to
understand if it ranged over 1-2-3 afr. Tnx.

Brian