off topic, h*lp

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Sat Aug 25 15:31:25 GMT 2001

     Maybe you need to use a Tougue Depressor and ask the Engine to say Ahhhh.
     Delco X66a may not be OBD2 Catalyst Compatable and Some Throttle plates
     have a Poly coating at throttle valve area that could be damaged  by
use of
     incompatible solvents.  3M Throttle and Intake Cleaner # 08866 is safe to
     use on coated throttle valves.  This is done Engine Off. See Package.
     Hope you didn't get a mix of #2 Diesel Fuel , then you need to drain
the Skunk
     P pronto.
     Len