off topic, h*lp

Hector hecyeah at prodigy.net
Sat Aug 25 23:52:43 GMT 2001

Are you trying to clean the TB or just trying to get it into the
engine? If just trying to get it in try a small vacuum hose. Kinda
like when doing the old "water carbon blast" trick. Otherwise as
mentioned before, disconnect the MAF. Either way you're going to be
upsetting the OBD master and a SES light will need to be reset. BTW,
the last few times I've bought the stuff it was available in an
aerosol can if that would be more convenient.

Hector
http://soflaspeed.freeservers.com