off topic, h*lp

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Aug 28 01:25:53 GMT 2001

The 454 has had trouble with piston slap.  And the 5.7's in this area are
getting new pistons as fast as the dealership can install them.  I hear there's
also some trouble with wrist pins, which wasn't a problem for lotsa years.  The
things you're hearing aren't necessarily wrong, but the things you're hearing in
the engine sure as heck can be.

Shannen