Fuel Injector bad??

AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 03:48:28 GMT 2001

   Quick question. How do I test my fuel injectors now that I have removed
all of them??
     My #5 had suddenly sprung a leak that was bad enough to saturate the top
of my intake after about 1 min. Now that I have it in my hand, it seems fine
(besides the old hard O-rings) but all my injector O-rings look the same, yet
only this one was leaking?!? Is the housing cracked?? Aside from what looks
to be a few ware marks about the size of the wires use to fire the Injector
it looks fine. But IM afraid that IM going to put the new O-rings on and
after all the trouble, it still might leak. TIA
   Justin
P.S. I have noticed a slight miss lately. And last month I did add an
adj.Fuel Pressure reg. I raised the pressure about 8 lbs.