another 'tuning' suggestion...

Edward J. Malkiewicz krazyed at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 6 06:59:26 GMT 2001

den Broeder, Ernst wrote:

> While we're kicking around tuning ideas (good, bad and ugly) I thought
> I  would share mine because I haven't seen any mention of it at all:
> While tuning and writing down notes, I make use of the Prom ID
> constant.  My files names match the Prom ID with references made to
> Prom ID  numbers in my note book as well.  It helps me keep track of
> what is what.
> e.g.
> A001.bin (Prom ID = 1)
> A002.bin (Prom ID = 2)

   I use a similar method, except, I use the date for the Prom ID, and
the file name. e.g. GS020501.bin Prom ID 0205 would be a chip I did for
   Green Stripes (42.5 lb) on February 5 2001.

       Ed

--

Every Day In Every Way,
I Love My Bandit More And More

Bandit 1200 10.64 @130 Head FINALLY off
1987 GN 127,000 Miles 12.99 ET 105.69 MPH

Edward J. Malkiewicz
Las Vegas, Nevada
krazyed at worldnet.att.net
702-645-5997 (Home)