383 TPI Dyno runs

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Feb 7 05:19:56 GMT 2001

On my 355, best power was at 29-31d TOTAL timing.   AL heads thou.  You
really don't have to run a ton of timing.
On the GN it's 18 but again thats a different story.
The trick is running as little timing, as possible for max HP.

Just can't wait to get the TBI back on now, and be able to see what
polishing the chambers did.
Bruce