Knock Sensor Light and Alarm problems...

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Feb 7 18:14:40 GMT 2001

www.gnttype.org

Everyone should hunt around there,  while GN specific there is a ton of
info., and links from there to well about ever where.

And if you thinking about turbos, of any fashion, there are details that
apply to every thing turbo related.  The archives are well archives, but
some of the stuff is great.
Bruce