165 ECU File

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Thu Feb 8 14:19:25 GMT 2001

Was just looking at the 89 ECU file v2 and at least one FWIW comment.  In
MAF Scalar Table #1, you have the following:  (in parantheses I have put
what Tunercat comes up with; I have also inverted the table)

Volts --> Value --> (TunerCat units of gps)
0.00   64    5.8
0.18   36    3.2
0.37   50    4.5
0.55   68    6.1
0.73   93    8.4
.
.
.

Don't know if this helps any.

Also, the Idle RPM vs. Coolant Temp table appears to be off by a factor of
10.  Just a display thing.
Steve