Intronics Emulator

Mark S. Riley turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com
Fri Feb 9 01:24:45 GMT 2001

Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, with the Intronics Emulator?
Have been wondering how it would work just using it on the dyno and not
trying to make changes on the fly. Shut down the engine, figure what you
want to change. I don't think in hex and it takes me a few minutes to figure
what I want to put in. Reflash the emulator and try it again. Is this a
workable senario? Seems like it would save burning a lot of chips till you
just had to road test it. The dyno's great but it's just doesn't replicate
all aspects of street useage. Can files developed in WinBin or Tuner Cat,
for instance, be loaded to the emulator? Am really curious about this. Email
me off list if you want.   Thanks, Mark