Need help

lunapark at perigee.net lunapark at perigee.net
Fri Feb 9 03:04:28 GMT 2001

As I am new to the list, I hope this is going to the right place. I have a Fiero
that came with a 2.8 v6, I have replaced the block with the engine that is the
3.4 60 v6. In the morning when the car is cold and the engine is in open loop,
the car can not figure out what to do with itself. Once it goes to closed loop
it runs fine. I am using 3.4 injectors. I am either receiving too much or not
enough fuel and the air mixture is all off because of the change in displacement.
Can anyone help me get a chip modification so that when the car is started it
runs the codes that would be on the 3.4 car like a 95 camero, and when it goes
to closed loop it behaves like it it suppose to.  If I am not in the right place
someone tell me.

Thanks
Bryan Wilkinson
lunapark at perigee.net