'88 Corvette Binary & Archives

Scott Fraser kn6f at dolphinsci.com
Sat Feb 10 17:15:32 GMT 2001

A few questions for the list,

Is there a method to search the archives of this list?  If so, could someone point
me in the correct direction?

Secondly, I downloaded the 88corv.bin from the ftp site and opening it with
TunerCat returns an error that it is an incorrect format file.

Does anybody have the correct version of this binary?
88 Corvette - 5.7L - AutoTrans.

I also curious about the 0x32 vs 0x32b ECM ID byte.  How are the two
differentiated in ID and what differences do they have?

 $32  1227165  86      Y & F CAR 5.0L / 5.7L TPI
 $32B 1227165  87 - 88 Y & F CAR 5.0L / 5.7L TPI

Thanks much,

Scott