Knock Sensor Light and Alarm problems...

Ludis Langens ludis at cruzers.com
Fri Feb 9 06:40:57 GMT 2001

Rex Weatherford wrote:

> I don't think that I have an ESC module, but how can I test the device
> without hooking it to the car?  Is that possible?

I know nothing about the circuit you built, but, you probably need to
connect it to ECM pin  B8.  The signal on that pin of your 1227749
should be equivalent to the output of the ESC box in a GN.  Whatever you
connect to B8 will need a high impedance input - I don't know if the
alarm circuit has such an input.