Cherry Semiconductors Group buy

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Tue Feb 13 05:27:43 GMT 2001

Hi,
 I'd be interested, but Cherry no longer exists. The company was sold, from my
sources, and the CS drivers are NLA. Maybe not the case, if so someone please
correct me.
 I have a bunch of boxes to mod, but seem to be hitting a dead end on the
drivers. Everybody waits till they want it last week.. Supply problems are
always fun.

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> I managed to delete the info on the Cherry Injector driver buy, would
> someone involved send me the organizers info, please
> Bruce
>     Another case of TV remote messin with me <g>.

Dan Smith      84 Regal   11.841 at 115.09     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral
Owner of the spittinest, pukinest, nastiest running, converted
hot air turbo regal on the planet.