Next round of viruses?

Dan Townsend xybertron at cox-internet.com
Wed Feb 14 00:38:08 GMT 2001

I can confirm this!  I work as an e-mail administrator for the US Air Force.
We have recieved a couple thousand in the last 2 days.  Mcaffee (sp?)
catches it but Norton doesn't as of this morning.  Turn of windows scripting
and you will never have to worry about vbs viruses again.  These viruses
mostly affect user with large address books.  Like a business :-)

FWIW - If you ever get an attachment that has a snake looking icon it is vbs
and about 99% chance it is a virus.

Dan