Blown 350 with 1227730 ECM

chetwagner at qwest.net chetwagner at qwest.net
Wed Feb 14 04:22:42 GMT 2001

I have found that most of the pins stay the same, but not all of them.
I helped a friend here at school build a hot rod with a
blown(supercharged) 350.  We used the Syclone code with a 2 bar
map.  Let me just say that having a blown engine in a very light car
makes for some interesting driving through town, especially on snow.