Near WideBand O2 sensory (Greddy)

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Feb 14 20:12:34 GMT 2001

Non lister friend of mine got one 2 weeks ago.
So far he likes it.
I'm again leery of it, it's just a Toyota O2 sensor, and as far as I know
none are WBs.   Again we get into issues about backpressure and being heat
sesitive.
Price there reads $380,   that's alot for a maybe.

Though if anyone wants to bring one to the POWWOW, and Shannen has his scope
would be a real neat thing to have, and compare too.
Bruce