Howell RPM reference

chetwagner at qwest.net chetwagner at qwest.net
Thu Feb 15 04:33:33 GMT 2001

Actually, it will cause you some problems, especially low speed idle
like during rock crawling and the like.  There are different ways to
get a speed signal to the computer, some of them better than others.
If anyone wants to know some of these ways, let me know you are
interested and also give me information about your vehicle, that way
we can figure something out.