s-10 idle ( was '165 Minimum Air Question...)

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Thu Feb 15 20:14:42 GMT 2001

Had some earlier ones that had problems with an EGR solenoid on too
early--they'd come on with as little as 10% TPS. GM's fix at the time was an
EGR "bleed" which went into the vacuum supply. This was a 4.3 Astro van
problem (I think)--it's been a while....but alzheimers isn't setting in yet.

Lyndon.