A standard defition format for ECMs, with LT1 as an example

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Fri Feb 16 07:45:21 GMT 2001

eXtensible Markup Language.

Like the man said, Its SELF defining. Very cool. Nutscrape and IE doesn't
have to know as much about it as HTML or VRML etc.

Feathers nicely with Java for rich client run applications using databases
over the net.

Search the net or ask Jeeves.. Its potential is huge but future depends on
commercial use (sales really runs the world, doesn't matter how technically
good it really is)

Wish I had a work related reason to get deep into the stuff - just another
hobby and I'm very weakly into the technology.