dats a lotsa bins!

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Fri Feb 16 18:43:11 GMT 2001

The bin library has been uploaded.  It's about 27M total.  Point your
FTP browser to :

ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/pub/gmecm/bin_lib/

to have a look.  Below bin_lib are directories for various ECM part
numbers, further divided into mask IDs or engine RPO codes as
appropriate.  There are a lot of bin files in the bin_lib directory
itself, ie not filed into a particular subdirectory according to their
application.  Some are duplicated in the subdirectories, and some
aren't. Maybe these are files that still need to be categorized?  Also,
I think that all of them have been run through Ludis' bin ID program,
and so should have correct checksums, sizes, etc. Bruce, any additional
comments?  Thanks to Bruce for putting all this together, I just
uploaded it.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet