dats a lotsa bins!

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Feb 16 20:33:24 GMT 2001

Yes, there is a way to crossreference  for tranny and engine option, but
that will take the lil guys a few more months to do.   It is VERY tedious
work.   VERY.

Ludis, and Tunercat supplied ALOT of what's there.
I'd lost a few from time to time with computer crashes (at one time I
thought I'd lost it all).    As folks use em, and see that I've missed one,
please send me a copy, or if you see any errors.   I know they exist, just a
matter of how bad,  got to being pretty punchy at times.

Hope it helps out
Bruce