P4 ECM #1227748 questions

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Fri Feb 16 22:27:12 GMT 2001

Nick,

Try some ether or carb cleaner around the tb base & manifold. If no
changes, then no leak. Have-ta' check this stuff first.

When all is ok there, it's time to delve into the bin. There is a coolant
vs IAC position for startup. Dropping these values typically takes care
of the problem. Can go too low and get stall saver though.

A stock 3.1 '92 f-body 3.1l would go to 1800-1900 rpm on a cold
start. Shoulda' heard it once I put a perf muffler on it!

BobR.