Remember trace detonation, headgaskets and bearings

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Feb 17 21:25:38 GMT 2001

I think in part you've stumbled over a very unique combination.
Large engine, and just running on torque.
Figure the weight, gearing, engine size, and it's just a comfy set up.
IMO, it's what a fun street car is about.
Not ultra performance, but respectable.
Not an economy queen, but decent.
Cruises at warp 1.3 with the top down and tunes on.
granted this is just the view from afar.
Bruce

From: "Bob Valentine" <bob at tecmark.com>