Near WideBand O2 sensory (Greddy)

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 18 08:52:32 GMT 2001

If their product is anything like their support, i would be very afraid. I
emailed them some months ago for a simple question & did not get any
response.  I shot them a note (more for giggles than anything) about this
O2 sensor & again they have not responded.  one would think that they could
@ least tell me to get lost & not just imply it.

BW

--- Bob Wooten
--- r71chevy at earthlink.net