intermittent '747 problem

Mika.Helander at softbit.fi Mika.Helander at softbit.fi
Mon Feb 19 06:31:15 GMT 2001

I saw that in my VAN when EPROM "dropped" during driving... Later that
evening I figured out that one of the EPROM copper traces in '7747 daugher
board had manufacturing problem in one corner, when outer temp was about
-25degC trace got separated at 45deg corner...

I can dig out more spesific info if You need it...

-Mika