Retiring Dale Earnhardt's Number Three

jkooser at impsat.com jkooser at impsat.com
Mon Feb 19 13:44:22 GMT 2001

Hey all, this is a link to an online petition to retire the #3 from NASCAR.
I found it while reading the news about Dale Earnhardt's death online.  I
feel it's an appropriate tribute in light of yesterday's loss of one of the
greatest American racing drivers.  Sorry if it's off topic, and
unfortunately it's not a joke.  The canned response from the petition is
below with a link if any of you want to "sign" it.

Jake Kooser
Field Engineer
Impsat USA
Tel: 1-954-779-7171, Ext. 3250
jkooser at impsat.com

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition:

   "Retiring Dale Earnhardt's Number Three"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

   http://www.PetitionOnline.com/DaleE3/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself.

Best wishes,

Jacob Kooser