Fw: more on netres

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Feb 19 23:59:45 GMT 2001

Well,  Doc had been using the computer this afternoon, and made contact with
Dr.X...     Gads, dunno who that boy talks to when I'm away.    Anyway,
here's what he was able to get from him.
I think Doc is getting well versed in Mind control, so be sure to wear a
well grounded AL Foil lined CSH when reading this.
Bruce
   87 Black Car (Vader's stuff is a Disney Ride compared to this)