beginners info

DianeS at speakeasy.org DianeS at speakeasy.org
Tue Feb 20 20:36:57 GMT 2001

Hi there, I have a bunch of engine and tpi books that I need to find a home
for, I'd like to sell them for something on the dollar, or trade them for my
tpi project. I'm not going to be making a career of efi. These items would
be great for a beginner in efi..
all of these are in very good condition.

power secrets by Smokey yunick

how to build and modify cylinder heads speedpro

how to build the small block chevrolet

how to tune and modify bosch fuel injection

bosch fuel injection and engine management

fuel injection installation performance tuning powerpro

Rochester carburetors

Hayes fuel injection 78 thru 85

1989 motor auto repair 1983-1989

Chilton Chevy gmc pickups and surbabans 1970-87

thanks, Diane Stowe