Adjustable VSSB

Daniel Collins bossute at one.net.au
Tue Feb 20 12:01:25 GMT 2001

Can someone explain in real terms what this buffer does ?
I have one of a Pontiac #25071437 how is it wired and does it change the
square wave output signal from the speed sensor to a sinewave and multiply
it ?
Just hoping as I have a conversion on a landcruiser that requires the square
wave to be multiplied by 8 and changed to a zero crossing sine wave ?

Also can someone please email  ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/DRAC2.pdf to
me as I am unable to connect to the ftp site ?

Daniel