anyone have any runners ?

Dan Townsend xybertron at cox-internet.com
Thu Feb 22 04:57:40 GMT 2001

89 has the 9th injector blocked off.  Diane can only use up to 88 without
using the 89 software and removing the 9th injector.  I'm not sure if there
is anything else different but I would get the 88 and before but still do
the 89 code if still going to use MAF.  The vette might even have changed
before that but that is when the f-body changed.

DanT