1227148 to 1227749 conversion?

Drew Skinner drew.skinner at lcra.org
Thu Feb 22 22:18:42 GMT 2001

Ah. That's what you meant, hmm... It's an interesting problem, I'm trying to convince him that the GM ECM has it's advantages, instead of just yanking it all out in favor of DFI or speed-pro (although I have done some tuning with speed-pro and it is a very nice unit, not sure if it's $2k nice).

Guess we'll see how far the '148 will go...

Thanks,
Drew

>>> nacelp at bright.net 02/22 3:38 PM >>>

I just posted about using them.
The MAF stuff would be an issue.
The  S/C stuff uses a sampler chanmber, rather then a Full MAF sensor.
Probably a mater of pasting the LT1 / LS1 MAF code stuff into the other PCM.
Again not for mere mortals
Bruce