GMECM Digest V2 #807

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Thu Feb 22 22:44:29 GMT 2001

Yes, ECM will complain.  No, you can't disable it (without adverse
effects).  Get an inline VSS from JTR (www.jagsthatrun.com) if there was no
easy stock VSS to use.    You'll need to make one small change in the eprom
to enable it for magnetic VSS use.

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com

Soon there will be a document to address all this.... just need 1 more
Round Tuit.