Mystery O2 sensor

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Feb 23 23:52:11 GMT 2001

Yes there are all sorts of wire combos, and not all were WBs.
*Check the archives*,  seriously thou, there were a number of sensors that
failed the Patent search, and true application elimination process.    With
so many folks using just the one sensor would also seem to confirm this.
Also, As I recall the one used by the furnace guy that Gar talked to really
confirmed it.   All the above subject to some brain fade.
Bruce