RPM limits of GM computer/ignition module?

Shannen Durphey Shannen at grolen.com
Sat Feb 24 19:24:06 GMT 2001

You said it!  I've been working all day to wire an old Space Invaders game in where
the passenger seat used to be, just to see if this works!

Now I've just gotta take time off to go to Kansas.

Shannen

BTW, anybody know where I can find a custom made cloth roof?  I had to make some
clearance holes in mine.
Also, any suggestions as to the weight of the brick would be helpful...