Adjustable VSSB

Mike Wesley mwesley at mediaone.net
Sat Feb 24 23:41:36 GMT 2001

Actually.. it's ALOT more than that. $500 just to fix the ECM, that
doesn't include the cost of the gears, labor to install them, etc..
$1000 just to change gears in a car is friggen rediculous and the
initial cost of the vehicle SHOULDN'T affect the cost of parts (but we
all know that's not true).

I really don't want to go the TTS/Hypertech/Superchips route as I do not
want thier 'tuning' in the vehicle.
All I want is axle ratio changed.. nothing else.

Oh well.
Suppose could try hacking one of the 'programmer' boxes these companies
sell, or talk them into making a low cost "do this one thing only" box.
Worth a shot I guess.
I have about 120 of these cars to do.

Mike...