Helpful suggestion

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Sun Feb 25 05:50:35 GMT 2001

I've never heard of this "Wgrp addon for DOS" thing, but I think I know
what it is, and I think I can get a copy if someone really needs it.   It's
basically the real-mode network support files from Windoze 3.11, and  I've
never seen it work between NT and DOS, esp. if the NT box is setup on
domain security.   Setup isn't too bad, I can help with that part.  (it's
my day job)

For transferring small files the easiest still has to be the ol' LapLink
software.  Runs over parallel or serial port, newer Windoze versions will
support network cards.   Given you're trying to bridge NT and DOS, I'd try
the LapLink.  I have an older copy that should do the job...

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com