TPI fuel pressure

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Tue Feb 27 14:04:34 GMT 2001

Two things from me:
1)  Didn't mention, on purpose, that my friend's IROC with the steady
reading has a brand-new fuel pump.
2)  Did the tape-to-the-windshield thing this morning.  Okay.  As temp came
up, meter became more steady, still a little jitter.  Certain times the
gauge would increase on a throttle hit.  Other times it would decrease.  The
one REAL HARD pass I did (don't tell the cops) put the gauge at 40psi
steady.  It was typically pulsing up around mid-40's to 50.

That's another thing that is pissing me off.  This $^%$&% AFPR seems to
change pressure day to day.  Or maybe it's the fuel pump or regulator that's
changing.  Thinking of going back to my old stock reg cap and being done
with it.

Steve