Need recommendations on tools.

Kevin R KEReyn at gte.net
Tue Jan 2 17:26:59 GMT 2001

Really didn't mean for this to be an ongoing thread, but since you guys have
been soo helpful, what about Wiha tools?
They have a web site at www.wihatools.com .
Their HD screwdrivers look pretty good, and there are a couple of local
distributers.
They seem to be less $$ wise than Snapon, but more than Craftsmans new and
lower standard stuff.

Kevin R