tarot card, fortune tellers, and spark plug readers needed....

Craig Marcho marcho at flash.net
Mon Jan 8 04:57:26 GMT 2001

I changed my plugs after 12 months and 10,000 miles of very hard use.

You can see pictures of some of them here:

http://home.flash.net/~marcho/sparkplugs/plugs.html

There is one that has some kind of stuff flaking off. I think it's
anti-sieze that got on the plug when I installed them a long time ago. I put
too much on, or something. I didn't use the stuff this time around.

Anyone care to tell me if these look okay? These are off an '85 L98 TPI
'vette.

Craig M.